Quick News

~March 31~ Our first episode is out, and we've already hit 636 plays! The next episode will be out as soon as possible, but Dekuboy can't use his comp for 9 weeks so I need people to send apps to newgroundspodcast@yahoo.com to see who can be our new host. Please provide a couple samples.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Job Positions

Dekuboy- DON'T DELETE THIS AGAIN!!! First off, I would like to thank everyone for listening, as this has already become an amazing success! Secondly, we are currently looking for someone to edit the final pieces together and send it to me. Deku will send you all the bits and pieces. Secondly, we are looking for a graphic designer to make a new logo and also some other stuff... anyway you can send all job applications to newgroundspodcast@yahoo.com . Sorry, but I'm to much of a lazy ass to figure out how to use HTML. Lastly, the next episodes either out late tonight or tomorrow depending on whether or not Deku sends me the files...

~camobch0 :)))

1 comment:

NG Podcast Admin said...

I quite like our logo. It will not be changed. I guess the editor is a good idea, though.