Quick News

~March 31~ Our first episode is out, and we've already hit 636 plays! The next episode will be out as soon as possible, but Dekuboy can't use his comp for 9 weeks so I need people to send apps to newgroundspodcast@yahoo.com to see who can be our new host. Please provide a couple samples.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Godamit...

Well..... I can't edit right now. And we're kinda deep in. So we're going to hold off a month so we can sign specific jobs to all of us three. We'll give you new posts every couple days still. I'm very sorry for all the delay but everything will be sorted out by May 5. That's just a date that is one month from now so it may take a little longer or shorter. I am going to do a few audio things just for the hell of it so you don't get super pissed. I'm still trying to get us on iTunes, but it really takes a long time for them to put it up. If Deku can figure out how to properly edit, I will have more stuff together faster. But I'll still probably do all the editing so it can be high quality. Any Artists in Audio or Flash on Newgrounds please contact ngpodcast@gmail.com to get an interview!

~Camobch0

1 comment:

Felix said...

Please make it sound better than the last 2 podcasts.
It sounded like a mic was placed in front of the speakers...
Seriously... what the hey?
Still, can't wait for the next one ^^